Meaning & Definition of Invoice in English
1. An itemized statement of money owed for goods shipped or services rendered
- "He paid his bill and left"
- "Send me an account of what i owe"
- bill ,
- account ,
1. Send an bill to
- "She invoiced the company for her expenses"
Examples of using
This is a friendly reminder about an overdue invoice.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana