Meaning & Definition of Inverted in English
1. Being in such a position that top and bottom are reversed
- "A quotation mark is sometimes called an inverted comma"
- "An upside-down cake"
- inverted ,
2. (of a plant ovule) completely inverted
- Turned back 180 degrees on its stalk
- anatropous ,
Examples of using
Place your skis in an inverted V.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana