Meaning & Definition of Inventive in English
1. (used of persons or artifacts) marked by independence and creativity in thought or action
- "An imaginative use of material"
- "The invention of the knitting frame by another ingenious english clergyman"- lewis mumford
- "An ingenious device"
- "Had an inventive turn of mind"
- "Inventive ceramics"
- imaginative ,
Examples of using
Edison was an inventive genius of the United States.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana