Meaning & Definition of Interrupted in English
1. Discontinued temporarily
- "We resumed the interrupted discussion"
2. Intermittently stopping and starting
- "Fitful (or interrupted) sleep"
- "Off-and-on static"
- fitful ,
- interrupted ,
Examples of using
This is the first time I've ever interrupted the manager.
The housekeeper interrupted the conversation.
She interrupted him while he was speaking.
She interrupted him while he was speaking to my father.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana