Meaning & Definition of Interfere in English
1. Come between so as to be hindrance or obstacle
- "Your talking interferes with my work!"
2. Get involved, so as to alter or hinder an action, or through force or threat of force
- "Why did the u.s. not intervene earlier in ww ii?"
- intervene ,
- step in ,
- interfere ,
Examples of using
He doesn't let anyone interfere with his private matters.
He has no intention to interfere with your business.
Don't interfere in others' affairs.
Do not interfere!
Don't interfere with matters that do not concern you!
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana