Meaning & Definition of Interact in English
1. Act together or towards others or with others
- "He should interact more with his colleagues"
Examples of using
One way to learn a foreign language is to interact with native speakers of that language.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana