Meaning & Definition of Inter in English
1. Place in a grave or tomb
- "Stalin was buried behind the kremlin wall on red square"
- "The pharaohs were entombed in the pyramids"
- "My grandfather was laid to rest last sunday"
- bury ,
- entomb ,
- inhume ,
- inter ,
- lay to rest
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana