Meaning & Definition of Intentional in English
1. Characterized by conscious design or purpose
- "Intentional damage"
- "A knowing attempt to defraud"
- "A willful waste of time"
- intentional ,
2. Done or made or performed with purpose and intent
- "Style...is more than the deliberate and designed creation"- havelock ellis
- "Games designed for all ages"
- "Well-designed houses"
- designed ,
Examples of using
I'm sure that wasn't intentional.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana