Meaning & Definition of Intelligently in English
1. In an intelligent manner
- "She acted intelligently in this difficult situation"
Examples of using
If used intelligently, money can put to good use.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana