Meaning & Definition of Instinct in English
1. Inborn pattern of behavior often responsive to specific stimuli
- "The spawning instinct in salmon"
- "Altruistic instincts in social animals"
- instinct ,
- inherent aptitude
1. (followed by `with')deeply filled or permeated
- "Imbued with the spirit of the reformation"
- "Words instinct with love"
- "It is replete with misery"
- instinct(p) ,
Examples of using
My instinct was right.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana