Meaning & Definition of Installation in English
1. The act of installing something (as equipment)
- "The telephone installation took only a few minutes"
- installation ,
- installing ,
- installment ,
2. A building or place that provides a particular service or is used for a particular industry
- "The assembly plant is an enormous facility"
- facility ,
3. A formal entry into an organization or position or office
- "His initiation into the club"
- "He was ordered to report for induction into the army"
- "He gave a speech as part of his installation into the hall of fame"
- initiation ,
- induction ,
Examples of using
There is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation.
These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference when the equipment is operated in a residential installation.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana