Meaning & Definition of Inspection in English
1. A formal or official examination
- "The platoon stood ready for review"
- "We had to wait for the inspection before we could use the elevator"
- inspection ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana