Meaning & Definition of Insomnia in English
1. An inability to sleep
- Chronic sleeplessness
Examples of using
What's a good treatment for insomnia?
She was relieved from insomnia.
He is subject to insomnia.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana