Meaning & Definition of Insolent in English
1. Marked by casual disrespect
- "A flip answer to serious question"
- "The student was kept in for impudent behavior"
- impudent ,
- insolent ,
- snotty-nosed ,
2. Unrestrained by convention or propriety
- "An audacious trick to pull"
- "A barefaced hypocrite"
- "The most bodacious display of tourism this side of anaheim"- los angeles times
- "Bald-faced lies"
- "Brazen arrogance"
- "The modern world with its quick material successes and insolent belief in the boundless possibilities of progress"- bertrand russell
- audacious ,
- barefaced ,
- bodacious ,
- bald-faced ,
- brassy ,
- brazen ,
- brazen-faced ,
Examples of using
Tom is insolent.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana