Meaning & Definition of Insect in English
1. Small air-breathing arthropod
2. A person who has a nasty or unethical character undeserving of respect
- worm ,
- louse ,
- insect ,
- dirt ball
Examples of using
The body of an insect is divided into head, thorax and abdomen.
I got a lot of insect bites in the woods.
You should try not to scratch your insect bites.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana