Meaning & Definition of Inquisitive in English
1. Showing curiosity
- "If someone saw a man climbing a light post they might get inquisitive"
- "Raised a speculative eyebrow"
- inquisitive ,
- speculative ,
- questioning ,
2. Inquiring or appearing to inquire
- "An inquiring look"
- "The police are proverbially inquisitive"
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana