Meaning & Definition of Ink in English
1. A liquid used for printing or writing or drawing
2. Dark protective fluid ejected into the water by cuttlefish and other cephalopods
1. Append one's signature to
- "They inked the contract"
2. Mark, coat, cover, or stain with ink
- "He inked his finger"
3. Fill with ink
- "Ink a pen"
Examples of using
Laser printers are generally less expensive to maintain than ink jet printers
Instead of ink there was some kind of strange fluid in the bottle.
Try not to splatter the ink.