Meaning & Definition of Inhospitable in English
1. Unfavorable to life or growth
- "The barren inhospitable desert"
- "Inhospitable mountain areas"
2. Not hospitable
- "They are extremely inhospitable these days"
- "Her greeting was cold and inhospitable"
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana