Meaning & Definition of Inhale in English
1. Draw deep into the lungs in by breathing
- "Clinton smoked marijuana but never inhaled"
2. Draw in (air)
- "Inhale deeply"
- "Inhale the fresh mountain air"
- "The patient has trouble inspiring"
- "The lung cancer patient cannot inspire air very well"
- inhale ,
- inspire ,
- breathe in
Examples of using
The doctor told me to inhale and exhale slowly and deeply.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana