Meaning & Definition of Informed in English
1. Having much knowledge or education
- "An informed public"
- "Informed opinion"
- "The informed customer"
Examples of using
A person who does not read at all is better informed than someone who reads only the newspaper.
The newspaper always keeps us informed of the events taking place in the world.
I informed her of my arrival.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana