Meaning & Definition of Inform in English
1. Impart knowledge of some fact, state or affairs, or event to
- "I informed him of his rights"
2. Give character or essence to
- "The principles that inform modern teaching"
3. Act as an informer
- "She had informed on her own parents for years"
Examples of using
Why didn't you inform me?
I have come so that you can inform me.
The radio didn't inform about the accident.
I regret to inform you that your application has been refused.
Please inform me what options are available to me.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana