Meaning & Definition of Infected in English
1. Containing or resulting from disease-causing organisms
- "A septic sore throat"
- "A septic environment"
- "Septic sewage"
- septic ,
Examples of using
It seems that the computer was infected by a virus.
The wound became infected.
I am a Trojan horse, so I have infected your Mac computer.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana