Meaning & Definition of Inefficient in English
1. Not producing desired results
- "An inefficient campaign against drugs"
- "Outdated and inefficient design and methods"
2. Lacking the ability or skill to perform effectively
- "An ineffective administration"
- "Inefficient workers"
- ineffective ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana