Meaning & Definition of Industrial in English
1. Of or relating to or resulting from industry
- "Industrial output"
2. Having highly developed industries
- "The industrial revolution"
- "An industrial nation"
3. Employed in industry
- "The industrial classes"
- "Industrial work"
4. Suitable to stand up to hard wear
- "Industrial carpeting"
Examples of using
Japan is an industrial country.
Japan is an industrial nation.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana