Meaning & Definition of Indoors in English
1. Within a building
- "In winter we play inside"
- inside ,
Examples of using
Because it started raining hard, we played indoors.
He is running indoors.
Catherine stayed indoors because it was raining.
Let's take a rest in the garden instead of indoors.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana