Meaning & Definition of Indistinguishable in English
1. Exactly alike
- Incapable of being perceived as different
- "Rows of identical houses"
- "Cars identical except for their license plates"
- "They wore indistinguishable hats"
- identical ,
2. Not capable of being distinguished or differentiated
- "The two specimens are actually different from each other but the differences are almost indistinguishable"
- "The twins were indistinguishable"
- "A colorless person quite indistinguishable from the colorless mass of humanity"
- indistinguishable ,
Examples of using
The twins are indistinguishable from each other.