Meaning & Definition of Indignant in English
1. Angered at something unjust or wrong
- "An indignant denial"
- "Incensed at the judges' unfairness"
- "A look of outraged disbelief"
- "Umbrageous at the loss of their territory"
- indignant ,
- incensed ,
- outraged ,
Examples of using
She was indignant at the way she had been treated.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana