Meaning & Definition of Indeterminate in English
1. Not precisely determined or established
- Not fixed or known in advance
- "Of indeterminate age"
- "A zillion is a large indeterminate number"
- "An indeterminate point of law"
- "The influence of environment is indeterminate"
- "An indeterminate future"
- indeterminate ,
2. Having a capacity for continuing to grow at the apex
- "An indeterminate stem"
3. Of uncertain or ambiguous nature
- "The equivocal (or indeterminate) objects painted by surrealists"
4. Not capable of being determined
- "The indeterminate number of plant species in the jungle"
5. Not leading to a definite ending or result
- "An indeterminate campaign"
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana