Meaning & Definition of Incurable in English
1. A person whose disease is incurable
1. Incapable of being cured
- "An incurable disease"
- "An incurable addiction to smoking"
2. Unalterable in disposition or habits
- "An incurable optimist"
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana