Meaning & Definition of Incur in English
1. Make oneself subject to
- Bring upon oneself
- Become liable to
- "People who smoke incur a great danger to their health"
2. Receive a specified treatment (abstract)
- "These aspects of civilization do not find expression or receive an interpretation"
- "His movie received a good review"
- "I got nothing but trouble for my good intentions"
- receive ,
- get ,
- find ,
- obtain ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana