Meaning & Definition of Incorporated in English
1. Formed or united into a whole
- incorporate ,
- incorporated ,
- integrated ,
- merged ,
2. Organized and maintained as a legal corporation
- "A special agency set up in corporate form"
- "An incorporated town"
- corporate ,
3. Introduced into as a part of the whole
- "The ideas incorporated in his revised manuscript"
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana