Meaning & Definition of Inconvenient in English
1. Not suited to your comfort, purpose or needs
- "It is inconvenient not to have a telephone in the kitchen"
- "The back hall is an inconvenient place for the telephone"
2. Not conveniently timed
- "An early departure is inconvenient for us"
Examples of using
If there were no telephones, it would be inconvenient.
That might be a little inconvenient for you, don’t you think?
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana