Meaning & Definition of Inconsistent in English
1. Displaying a lack of consistency
- "Inconsistent statements cannot both be true at the same time"
- "Inconsistent with the roadmap"
2. Not capable of being made consistent or harmonious
- "Inconsistent accounts"
3. Not in agreement
- discrepant ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana