Meaning & Definition of Incongruous in English
1. Lacking in harmony or compatibility or appropriateness
- "A plan incongruous with reason"
- "Incongruous behavior"
- "A joke that was incongruous with polite conversation"
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana