Meaning & Definition of Incapable in English
1. (followed by `of') lacking capacity or ability
- "Incapable of carrying a tune"
- "He is incapable of understanding the matter"
- "Incapable of doing the work"
2. Not being susceptible to or admitting of something (usually followed by `of')
- "Incapable of solution"
3. (followed by `of') not having the temperament or inclination for
- "Simply incapable of lying"
4. Not meeting requirements
- "Unequal to the demands put upon him"
- incapable ,
- incompetent ,
- unequal to(p)
Examples of using
A baby is incapable of taking care of itself.
The child was incapable of understanding his father's death.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana