Meaning & Definition of Improperly in English
1. In an improper way
- "He checked whether the wound had healed improperly"
Examples of using
Any electrical device, if used improperly, has the potential for causing fire, electrical shock or personal injury.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana