Meaning & Definition of Impractical in English
1. Not practical
- Not workable or not given to practical matters
- "Refloating the ship proved impractical because of the expense"
- "He is intelligent but too impractical for commercial work"
- "An impractical solution"
2. Not practical or realizable
- "Airy theories about socioeconomic improvement"
- "Visionary schemes for getting rich"
- airy ,
- impractical ,
- visionary ,
- Laputan ,
Examples of using
His theory was totally impractical.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana