Meaning & Definition of Impossibly in English
1. To a degree impossible of achievement
- "Long thought to be an impossibly difficult operation"
- "Impossibly far from sources of supply"
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana