Meaning & Definition of Impose in English
1. Compel to behave in a certain way
- "Social relations impose courtesy"
- enforce ,
2. Impose something unpleasant
- "The principal visited his rage on the students"
- inflict ,
- bring down ,
- visit ,
3. Impose and collect
- "Levy a fine"
- levy ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana