Meaning & Definition of Importantly in English
1. In an important way or to an important degree
- "More importantly, weber held that the manifold meaning attached to the event by the social scientist could alter his definition of the concrete event itself"
- importantly ,
2. In an important way
- "For centuries jellies have figured importantly among english desserts, particularly upon festive occasion"
Examples of using
The advantages of replacing human workers with robots are the following: robots don't need salary, robots don't get tired, and, most importantly, robots don't complain about their boss.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana