Meaning & Definition of Impetuous in English
1. Characterized by undue haste and lack of thought or deliberation
- "A hotheaded decision"
- "Liable to such impulsive acts as hugging strangers"
- "An impetuous display of spending and gambling"
- "Madcap escapades"
- (`brainish' is archaic)
- hotheaded ,
- impulsive ,
- impetuous ,
- madcap ,
- tearaway(a) ,
2. Marked by violent force
- "Impetuous heaving waves"
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana