Meaning & Definition of Impending in English
1. Close in time
- About to occur
- "Retribution is at hand"
- "Some people believe the day of judgment is close at hand"
- "In imminent danger"
- "His impending retirement"
- at hand(p) ,
- close at hand(p) ,
- imminent ,
- impendent ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana