Meaning & Definition of Immigration in English
1. Migration into a place (especially migration to a country of which you are not a native in order to settle there)
- immigration ,
2. The body of immigrants arriving during a specified interval
- "The increased immigration strengthened the colony"
Examples of using
America is a continent of immigration.
The wait at immigration is at least 30 minutes.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana