Meaning & Definition of Immensely in English
1. To an exceedingly great extent or degree
- "He had vastly overestimated his resources"
- "Was immensely more important to the project as a scientist than as an administrator"
- vastly ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana