Meaning & Definition of Immediate in English
1. Of the present time and place
- "The immediate revisions"
2. Very close or connected in space or time
- "Contiguous events"
- "Immediate contact"
- "The immediate vicinity"
- "The immediate past"
- contiguous ,
3. Having no intervening medium
- "An immediate influence"
4. Immediately before or after as in a chain of cause and effect
- "The immediate result"
- "The immediate cause of the trouble"
5. Performed with little or no delay
- "An immediate reply to my letter"
- "A prompt reply"
- "Was quick to respond"
- "A straightaway denial"
- immediate ,
- prompt ,
- quick ,
Examples of using
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana