Meaning & Definition of Immanent in English
1. Of a mental act performed entirely within the mind
- "A cognition is an immanent act of mind"
- immanent ,
2. Of qualities that are spread throughout something
- "Ambition is immanent in human nature"
- "We think of god as immanent in nature"
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana