Meaning & Definition of Imitate in English
1. Reproduce someone's behavior or looks
- "The mime imitated the passers-by"
- "Children often copy their parents or older siblings"
- imitate ,
- copy ,
2. Appear like, as in behavior or appearance
- "Life imitate art"
3. Make a reproduction or copy of
Examples of using
Be your own person and don't imitate others.
Children imitate their friends rather than their parents.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana