Meaning & Definition of Imaginary in English
1. (mathematics) a number of the form a+bi where a and b are real numbers and i is the square root of -1
- complex number ,
- complex quantity ,
- imaginary number ,
1. Not based on fact
- "The falsehood about some fanciful secret treaties"- f.d.roosevelt
- "A small child's imaginary friends"
- "To create a notional world for oneself"
- fanciful ,
- imaginary ,
Examples of using
The dragon is an imaginary creature.
All the events described in this story are imaginary.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana