Meaning & Definition of Ignominious in English
1. (used of conduct or character) deserving or bringing disgrace or shame
- "Man...has written one of his blackest records as a destroyer on the oceanic islands"- rachel carson
- "An ignominious retreat"
- "Inglorious defeat"
- "An opprobrious monument to human greed"
- "A shameful display of cowardice"
- black ,
- disgraceful ,
- ignominious ,
- inglorious ,
- opprobrious ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana