Meaning & Definition of Hydraulic in English
1. Moved or operated or effected by liquid (water or oil)
- "Hydraulic erosion"
- "Hydraulic brakes"
2. Of or relating to the study of hydraulics
- "Hydraulic engineer"
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana